IT'S ALL EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANNA KNOW!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

this is it..........

after 3 years of grueling. 3 years i wasted my time to learn. IN SCHOOL. guess what?! Now, i'm just waiting for my graduation. This also mean, i have to find a new school :"((( and maybe i'm not going to the same school with my friends anymore. we have a different purpose for the next school. u know what girls, this is such a special moment for me to be with you guys for the last 3 years. what a priceless moment when we laught together, when we learn together, when we hang out together, when we got "15"/100 for our math test and we proud of our score. i know, that's silly, but that's how we were friends.

i just want to say, "thanks for being my friend. thanks for loving me. i will always keep you guys as my bestfriend in my heart. i know we did many stupid things, but that's what i will remember from you and that's what makes you guys different from the other girl".

No comments:

Post a Comment