IT'S ALL EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANNA KNOW!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

me facing my life

I, I'm still me. accept me as I am
I, I'm not the one who is always good, but I'm trying to get better.
I, I'm just an ordinary person, I could also have a fault.
I, I, as a human being, I need your love
I am, I have a complete body, and I'm grateful for that.
I am, I have good parents given by god
I, I'm just a student, who must often feel bored learning
I, I as a citizen, must have felt disappointed over the country, but I'm still proud of my country.
I, I as an ordinary human being can feel pain, disappointment, heartbreak, crying.
I am, I often save the feelings of disappointment, anger, sadness, crying in my own heart. where there is no place for me to tell
I, though my life is always difficult to live with, but I feel happy to live in this world.

life should not be undertaken with the lament, sorrow, crying, anger.
However, live life with happiness, gratitude, a smile, and love.
that's how I live life, though difficult, but I'll make it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment